Elaine Keown wrote,

> You seem to have learned a lot from Michael Everson.
>
> Your basic procedure is simply to ignore all
> objections and pretend they are stupid.

Michael Everson doesn't need to teach anyone to ignore the opposition's
objections and pretend they are stupid.  After all, this is a negotiation
strategy that most of us learn from our peers during childhood.

I'm grateful to Michael Everson for all of the work he has done towards
encoding the World's writing systems into the universal character set.

By reading Mr. Everson's proposals and other writings, and following
and sometimes participating in various diverse discussions, I've really
learned a lot.  I'm grateful for this, too.

Best regards,

James Kass