From: "Michael Everson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Philippe said:
>
> >- The ISO-15924 text incorrectly references the
> >IDs "Old Italic", "Linear B", "Canadian
> >Aboriginal" with spaces, but the actual script
> >IDs as defined in UAX #24 use underscores.
>
> If this is true Mark Davis needs to tell me and I will change it.
>
> >- Unicode already defines three script ids that
> >have no correspondance in ISO-15924: "Limbe",
> >"Tai Le", Cypriot". Should there exist now a
> >request to map these scripts with IDs in
> >ISO-15924?
>
> Limb, Tale, Cprt!

They are not in the downloadable plain text version...
The HTML version is bogous:

I see:
- "Limb;401;Limbu" and "Linb;401;Linear B": (numeric code conflict, incorrect
ID)
- "Tale;353;Tai Le" is missing in the plain text version

OK "Cprt;403;Cypriot" is there....

Please recheck the code list in a Excel sheet (according to the ISO-15924
meeting minutes), reformat it and regenerate coherent tables...

You could do that with a corrected CSV file that is used as a reference, and
from which you will generate the HTML versions...

Thanks.