Philippe Verdy wrote:
> Michael Everson wrote:
> > Philippe Verdy wrote:
> > >There is still a conflict of "Code" for Mandaean, is it "Mand" or "Mnda"?
> >
> > Mand.
>
> OK This is now corrected on the new HTML pages.
> But the new "normative" plain-text file now contains... "Mnda" !!!

I updated my own Excel sheet at:
http://www.rodage.org/pub/iso15924-sheets.xls
with the addition of 'Phags-Pa, and new fixes by Michael.
Also browsable in HTML:
http://www.rodage.org/pub/iso15924-sheets.html
Or downloadable:
http://www.rodage.org/pub/iso15924-sheets.zip

About cell background colors:

- "light blue" signals the english or French names that have been kept when
removing duplicate rows with alternate names.

- "yellow" signals the changes that have already been applied with the previous
published version.
(I see that some dates have been changed for a row without any change in the
other fields in any of the 5 previous tables, when compared to their first
published version.)

- "light red" signals missing changes:
* dates that should be changed but have still not,
* the case of Asomtavruli whiwh has been removed but is not signaled in changes,
* the PropertyValueAlias="Common" for Code="Zyyy", as found in the UCD
* the missing change from "Mnda" to "Mand" in the current plain-text version
(change already applied in the currently published HTML versions of table 1 and
2).