On 30/07/2004 16:51, Otto Stolz wrote:

Peter Kirk schrieb:

There appear to be two errors (not listed in the errata page http://www.unicode.org/errata/) in Figure 15.2 on page 391 of The Unicode Standard 4.0, the online version at http://www.unicode.org/versions/Unicode4.0.0/ch15.pdf.

The fourth and last column of the table appears to be the same as the third column, except for the header row and the first content row referring to the fi ligature. But the forms in the second and third rows seem to be incorrect. (The forms in the fourth row should be the same.)

The fourth column is supposed to indicate the desired rendering of <C1, ZWJ, C2>. But in the text just before, ZWJ is specified as follows:

ZWJ requests that glyphs in the highest available category (for the given font) be used:
1. Unconnected
2. Cursively connected
3. Ligated

Read the paragraph immediately below that figure.

OK. I did. But I shouldn't have to do that as this figure is supposed to be an example of what has been specified before.

And there is still a problem with the text before the figure.

--
Peter Kirk
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (personal)