Hello Friends,

I am implementing ARABIC in one of our embedded projects .I have read the Unicode standard well and would like to ask a question about joining types.

After a character changes the display form into one mentioned in Arabic Presentation Form B does it still belong to a joining type.

For example: Lets say Unicode Character : 0x0622 which is a right joining type , when this changes the display form into ISOLATED FORM its Unicode becomes : 0xfe81.

So does 0xfe81 also belong to Right Joining type? I am asking this question because according to Derived Joining Type .txt provided by UNICODE, it doesnˇ¦t have any category for characters once they change their display form.

I personally feel that a particular character belonging to a particular joining type will have all its different display forms also belonging to the particular joining type .

Please advice me if I am on the right track.

Thanks

Nitin

Apply to 50,000 jobs now. http://go.msnserver.com/IN/46921.asp Post your CV on naukri.com today.