http://www.opoudjis.net/unicode/unicode_aitch.html

My opinion is that the tack heta at least is defensible as a distinct codepoint; I've never received any feedback, so I've never initiated a proposal...

    Dr Nick Nicholas, French/Italian/Spanish, University of Melbourne
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]                      http://www.opoudjis.net
"My most mighty, God-respected, God-glorified, God-promoted,
God-governed, God-magnified Holy Lord King. Health and merriment to
your soul, vigour and well-being to your divine and royal body,
prosperity to the benefactions issuing from your hand, and everything
else good and salvific does my humble self wish to your Holy Majesty
on behalf of God Almighty."
    --- Miklosich & Mueller I. CLXXXIV; Patriarch to Emperor.