Title: RE: My Querry

        There is nothing straightforward about the issue in question.

> hairsplitting arguments about who exactly meant what and

        I fail to see how extended discusiion of character encoding issues on this list constitutes "hairsplitting".

> which version does which...?  I'm glad I didn't ask this
> question here!

/|/|ike

"Tumbleweed E-mail Firewall <tumbleweed.com>" made the following
annotations on 11/27/04 15:22:27
This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.