On 2 Aug 2010, at 13:10, Leonardo Boiko wrote:

> When did I say there was something shameful about non-freeness? I only said,
> and I quote, that it’s not my thing.

I find the term "non-free" to smack of élitism and a view that commerce is
undesirable. And I'm not even very good at being a merchant.

> It’s much simpler, for me, to stick to an automated system that guarantees
> freedom.

Indeed? Let us weep for those benighted folks who shackled themselves to the
world of pecuniary transaction by choosing to render a shareware fee for
Everson Mono....

Heh.