Yes, you right - now I have direction - to make normal keyboard layout for Samogitian. These questions in Unicode gave me the light of situation.

BR,
Arns

On 10/26/2010 05:44 PM, Doug Ewell wrote:
Arns Udovīčė<zordsdavini at gmail dot com>  wrote:

On Windows [e with dot above and] macron is shown as box (or I haven't
any good shrift).
On Windows XP Pro SP3 with Uniscribe version 1.0626.6000.16386, using
Segoe UI version 5.00 and BabelPad version 6.0.0.0, this letter looks
prfectly fine as either NFC<0116 0304>  or NFD<0045 0307 0304>, at
sizes down to 9 points.

There are so many different versions and configurations of Windows, and
so many available fonts and applications, that it's practically
meaningless to say that any character does or does not display
adequately "on Windows."  I suspect the same is true for Mac and Linux.

--
Doug Ewell | Thornton, Colorado, USA | http://www.ewellic.org
RFC 5645, 4645, UTN #14 | ietf-languages @ is dot gd slash 2kf0s ­