Well It's good to see that the Web Page at the link
http://www.unicode.org/charts/ has been modified with inclusion of the name
Assamese under the heading South Asian Scripts along with the name Bengali.
Thanx to thee whoever did it. " Assamese and Benagli" would have been more
appropriate so as to follow a latin alphabetical sorting order.

Much have to be done in the linked pdf document in the descriptions of letters
, page headers like recording as ..... Assamese/Bengali .........
 For 09F0 and 09F1   removing Bengali and keeping only Assamese
 For 09B0    removing Assamese and keeping only Bengali          (as per
current uses)

I hope a proposal will come in near future to include an additional letter
'Khya' which is as per our (Assamese)script is not considered as a
biconsonantal conjunct as in  Devanagari 0915 (Hex) + 0937 (Hex)and instead
given a full fledged letter status.( I checked in my primary school alphabet
book).