On 1/21/2013 4:11 PM, Andrés Sanhueza wrote:
Hello.
I have wondered if it may be a good idea to make a proposal to an "spiral" character, basically because I believe is the only mayor symbol recurrently used for represent "swearing" in comics that's missing from Unicode.

If it should come to a proposal, I can help out with one or two citations of the use of this symbol for that purpose in contexts that are not that different from other lettering in the same sources. Not more than emoji are from regular words.

A./

Most of the time it is replaced with the more common at (@), but still an actual one may be good. Not sure yet if there's enough documentation. Some Emoji representations displays the CYCLONE character (U+1F300) as one, yet I don't think that fits as a better replacement.

Andrés Sanhueza