On 9/14/2013 1:24 PM, Philippe Verdy wrote:
Reviewing hardcopy is still a very common practice when preparing drafts for discussions in meetings. Even the UTC meetings may want draft documents prepared with wide line spacing to facilitate the annotations duing discussions.

Not the UTC meetings I've been to, but perhaps you have more direct experience for that statement ??
This will help the review, simply because it is faster to anotate a text ducing oral discussions, than using a computer and being distracted while discussions are going on. Lots of paper hardcopies are used everyday in every organisations, and notably in those working on legal texts.

Lawyers also think that WRITING IN ALL UPPERCASE SOMEHOW MAKES PEOPLE BE ABLE TO READ THINGS BETTER. Dunno, I'd stick with typographers and book designers...

A./