On 6 Apr 2017, at 04:24, Martin J. Dürst <due...@it.aoyama.ac.jp> wrote:

>> http://evertype.com/standards/unicode-list/looking-glass-yellow-blue.png
>
> [OT]
> It looks neat. But I noticed three very small gaps in each of the top and
> bottom borders.

I have not done anything to optimize display in these fonts. They were
proof-of-concept fonts for the sequences. It’s easy to fix those… just drag the
glyph and make it a bit longer. One does the same thing in Arabic fonts.

> Also, it's probably not the best choice of colors, because my eyes tend to
> associate the yellow figures with white, and the blue ones with black, but
> thinking it through makes it clear that it's the other way round.

I just picked the process colours cyan and yellow, but it was Richard who had
specified the colours: “Now, what happens to the two scheme if rendered with
yellow text ('foreground') on a blue background?"

Michael Everson