On 11/9/2017 6:40 PM, Elias Mårtenson via Unicode wrote:
On 9 November 2017 at 18:12, Walter Tross <waltertr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Long story short: it's Abschlusssatz now (and Rollladen, etc.) One of the criteria of the reform was to normalise hyphenation. This has gone so far as to hyphenate Bä-cker, with the additional criterion of keeping the c inside its group.

Wow. That looks incredibly strange to me. Thanks for informing me of this change, I would probably have thought it to be a typo if I saw that written. As for Bäcker, I presume the previous hyphenation was Bäck-er?

no, Bäk-ker ...
(at least that's how it would be written in Swedish). Is this still allowed? I.e. are the hyphenation points Bä-ck-er?

Regards,
Elias