თარიღი პარ.27ივლ 21:07, Alexey Ostrovsky via Unicode წერს:

Could you please comment how the samples in photos prove that it is not small
caps? N4712 does not contain analysis on that, only statements. (Simple
assertions that it is correct will add nothing to what is already stated in
N4712.)

The difference between Latin small caps and "capitals" is only size. For
example, "PK" letters are scaled up versions of "ᴘᴋ". But the capital letters
are not just enlarged versions of the lowercase letters. If we compare "PK" and
"pk", we can see, that the lowercase letter "k" has a different shape to
uppercase "K" and the lowercase "p" falls below baseline.

Like this, Georgian Mtavruli letters are not just scaled up versions of
Mkhedruli letters. They have different proportions, shapes, ascenders and
descenders.

Mtavruli is NOT style or "large caps" of Mkhedruli. Mtavruli is case.

There is no orthographic use of case in the modern Georgian. Emphatic, casual,
expressive -- yes, but not orthographic. Neither N4712 shows that, nor you
provide an example here.

These rules are not formally codified and not taught in school, because all
caps is not used in handwriting. But all typewriter machines were equipped with
Mkhedruli and Mtavruli letters. It means, that Mtavruli letters are and have
been widely used for text typing. The computer is the direct descendant of the
typewriter and its very important, that we get back the opportunity to type the
text in Mtavruli script.

Alan.