On 12/21/19, Shriramana Sharma <samj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1)
>
> With the existing single NBSP character, provide a software option to
> either make it flexible or inflexible, but this preference should be
> stored as part of the document and not the application settings, else
> shared documents would not preserve the layout intended by the
> creator.

One thing I forgot: are there any possibilities that *both* behaviours
would be required in the same document?

To my imagination, I who expect NBSP to be flexible won't use it
between text and punctuation like those Word users, and probably they
won't use it like me.

--
Shriramana Sharma ஶ்ரீரமணஶர்மா श्रीरमणशर्मा 𑀰𑁆𑀭𑀻𑀭𑀫𑀡𑀰𑀭𑁆𑀫𑀸