Good morning to all,

I have a method in a class I am developing that returns a list of
available methods. The class has a number of other methods which are not
in this list.

For debugging purposes, I would like to get the names of the associated
methods in a similar vein to name() or methodnames(). That is when one
of these returned values from the list is supplied as a parameter then I
would like to get the name of the method. Is there a simple way to do
this? An additional question relates to getting the current list of
classes that are in the current program?

regards

Bruce Rennie