Good afternoon Clinton,

I put your code in my test routine and didn't get back what I expected. then I added the following line to my code

invocable all

and this fixed the problem. All rountines are now appearing and I can even see all the methods as well which is what I was after.

Thank you for your pointer.

regards

Bruce Rennie