Hi Steve,

Nice try.

You could generate a temporary wav file and then play that.  It would probably
pass for Rosetta unless there is a restriction.

I've been off Rosetta for a while.  There's a lot more tasks 700+ and Unicon's
solved a lot more too by the looks of the 536 page count.
The count could probably be driven up higher taking out some noise at the same
time by taking another pass at unimplementable tasks.

David