Baltimore Avenue watering hole shows up on Craigslist again:

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mis/26709513.html

Stunning Green Line Cafe staffer

Date: 2004-03-17, 5:48PM EST

I believe they call you "?"

Impossibly tall, though not hunched, as though you've worn it all your life with confidence.

Artfully freckled

Casually bedecked in corduroy and vintage sweaters...dealing caffeine to what must be legions of admirers.

I like nothing more than to overhear you tell a story.

Your presence behind the counter quickens my pulse more than coffee ever does...

You are truly a West Philadelphia treasure.