From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of FX Winkler
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 1:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [UC] Elephants spotted on 45th Street

I suspect that merchandise is scarce because the Friends of Clark Park doesn't really serve the interests of the people who care about the park ...

and the majority of the users are the impoverished residents outside the catchment who don't gove a damn!

"S. Sharrieff Ali" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Humorous Al.

I suspect that merchandise is scarce due to the

increase in porch sales in the area this past year,

maybe 1 per week.

S.