In a message dated 9/11/2004 3:29:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
What could be more readily achievable and show a concern for quality of life in all neighborhoods?
I have taken the liberty to refer this question to the Philadelphia Heliology Commission (PHC). They promised to provide the answer in writing. Until then, you are not allowed to do so much as to light a match or shine a flashlight in an alley within any district of our fair city more than 50 years old. And, if anyone sees you do it, they will be encouraged to drop a dime on you -- anonymously, of course.

Al Krigman
(Left of Ivan Groznyj)