In a message dated 10/25/2004 9:09:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Has anyone else seen this website yet?

http://www.phillydog.org/
Thanks for the link, Bruce. It looks like Stephen is trying to move the process along.

Commendable, Stephen. And done in a way that seems forthcoming, with a presentation of the facts (and stated with the caveat that they're as you recall them, absent documentation on the Committee's report), and of your clearly identified opinion.

I'm one of those people who can't bring his dogs to the park. Mine are always on-leash, but one is very aggressive if any other dog (presumably unleashed) runs up to him. So discretion becomes the better part of male dominance.

Vox populi, vox Dei est.

Always at your service and ready for a dialog,

Al Krigman

Don't forget the city-wide Historic Designation Reform Task Force Forum, Oct 25 at Community College of Philadelphia. e-mail me (off-list, please) for details of the agenda, time, etc.