In a message dated 11/4/04 5:49:15 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

In a message dated 11/4/2004 12:45:10 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
<<For all its faults, West Philly is in fact a bastion of rationality and tolerance.>>

You forgot to mention that luckily for the hoi polloi, it's also a stronghold of those who have the vision of the anointed.

Al Krigman
(Left of Ivan Groznyj)

Oh, cut the crap, Al.  For once Ross Bender says something I can agree with, and actually brings out a bit of a warm feeling about our neighborhood, somewhat reassuring after a stressful election, and then you have to try to ruin it by dredging up old arguments.  Who anointed you?

Melani Lamond
(46th St., south of Baltimore)