I was shot at following a person who had just held me up at gunpoint. Thankfully he missed. I wasn't trying to catch him, just keep him in sight until I saw a police officer or until the person I was with was able to get one. It turns out this guy had an accomplice waiting for him in a car nearby and they were able to take off quickly but it also could have meant that I could have been hurt by the accomplice while only trying to protect myself from the actual person who held me up. By the way, this was many years ago and downtown, not related to any recent or nearby crimes. I say all this to warn people not to fight back when being mugged, however, I do hope that I gave enough pause to these two guys to make them think twice before trying something like this again.
-Ricky