Has anyone ever noticed the search engine on the archives isn't that great? I tried "Contractor" and got only one finding. I find it hard to believe the word contractor only being used once ever. Also, when I typed in "Kerry" it found no listings, when I know there have been multiple mentions of his name in the past month alone. When I typed in "Bush", it only found three. I find this a bit disturbing. I cannot research previous postings, and it seems we have to ask the same questions over and over about the same contractor, who really doesn't exist....according to the archives.

Just a thought.

Dan Myers