Title: Re: [UC] car chase & police radio
Here’s a piece on the kidnapping:

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/news/10329214.htm

which may or may not have anything to do with the 2:30am police chase of a suspected carjacker that ended in a hail of gunfire and an accident that had part of 95 shut down:

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/10331376.htm

But that seems to far of a time stretch to be related to the car chase at 8pm down Baltimore which I could find no mention of in the Inq or Daily News.

Anyone else know anything more?

Naomi