In a message dated 3/27/2005 11:56:30 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
So, I am thinking of joining the Philadelphia Sports Club at 17th and Market. I
went there for part of a free 1-week trial membership, and it's not bad.
It has good machines - with personalized a/v stations, which I like. The weights
are cool. The women's locker room is the best I have seen in Philly (but, alas,
not as luxe as the 92nd Street Y in Manhattan).

Is anyone here a member? Can you recommend it? They are advertising a
discount for joining before the end of the month. I think people who are already
members who refer someone get bonus points or something.
Get that dissertation finished first.