Title: RE: [UC] PM-302.3 Weeds

I will say that when I was having problems with my neighbors and their trash, it was matt wolfe who came through. I'd been complaining to my councilwoman off and on for a year with no result, matt got it taken care of the next day.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Kirk Wattles
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 4:22 PM
To: UC List
Subject: [UC] PM-302.3 Weeds

PHILADELPHIA PROPERTY MAINTENANCE CODE
SECTION PM-302. EXTERIOR PROPERTY AREAS

PM-302.3  Weeds: All premises and exterior property shall be maintained
free from weeds or plant growth in excess of 10 inches (254 mm). All
noxious weeds shall be prohibited. Weeds shall be defined as all
grasses, annual plants and vegetation, other than trees, shrubs,
cultivated flowers and gardens.

http://municipalcodes.lexisnexis.com/codes/philadelphia/_DATA/TITLE04/
SUBCODE_PM_THE_PHILADELPHIA_PR/SECTION_PM_302_EXTERIOR_PROPER.html