It's really hard to feel sorry for you ...

On 1/9/07, Kyle Cassidy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 My noble experiment to see how long it would take Project SWEEP to have
my offensive neighbors in pillories on the corner to be pelted by their own
offal was ruined today when John Fenton's crew swooped in and cleaned up
their garbage. You could eat off of the sidewalk now (as I assume a number
of rats have been doing for the past month).

This saga will probably continue in six months when I get a ticket from
the city for making a false claim about trash they couldn't find.

kc