From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Ross Bender
Sent: Fri 1/26/2007 10:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: UnivCity@list.purple.com
Subject: Re: [UC] Jannie Blackwell Improves the Neighborhood Again

Kudos to Blackwell on some sensible legislation. As a pedestrian, part of the
pleasure of walking around my funky neighborhood consists in viewing the
original artwork posted on utility and light poles. Posters like the notorious
Penn Octopus definitely improve the quality of life in UC Village Plus. Not to
mention all the weird rock band posters -- what would this hood be without
Stinking Lizaveta?

The UCD Oinkengruppenfuhrer Control Freak wants to outlaw the funky vibe on
which her fat salary is based.

My vote is for a UC "out of the control" of the UCD.