From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of S. Sharrieff Ali
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 2:00 PM
To: 'Ross Bender'; 'UnivCity listserv'; culture@list.purple.com
Subject: RE: [UC] Anybody Carpooling to the Cassidy Opening Tonight?

Ross..as a word of advise..stay away from the phrase "little negro boys".

It is not PC and not funny to ..most..people..because most people are not

very intellectual about what they view as racist remarks.

There is a double standard. If Chris Rock says Negro it is funny..If Ross
Bender

says it..it will raise eyebrows.