MessageI just want to say I am unalterably opposed to any women's clothing
store opening within two blocks of Clark Park, which to some citizens is a holy
site. It is the very place where Kathy Change removed her garments at countless
solar alignments, so the commercial presence of women's clothing marketers
would be offensive to many worshipers here ... unless they purify their lust
for ladies' uppergarments by purchasing them only as fundraisers for worthy
civic groups such as Clark Park Music & Arts Festival, Best Best and Friends of
Clark Park.

I expect the rest of society to roll over and wave its legs in the air whenever
I wish to hamper some other urban activity near my place of worship, if that's
the courtesy  other religions' real estate is granted.

Alternatively, we could all just get along, as Rodney King would have said, if
he'd only had an editor.

-- Tony West