David,

I live in Cedar Park, and certainly consider Clark Park to be an important
part of the neighborhood. I don¹t see any reason why we have to think in
terms of micro-communities (i.e. Cedar Park vs. Spruce Hill) when
considering a mural that celebrates the neighborhood.

Thanks,
Margie P.

Hi All,

I asked Jed for pictures of the clark park festival because I wanted to get
pictures of groups of people outdoors to use in a general way as references
for figures in the mural. I thought that there might be some interesting
pictures of people in different poses to spur my imagination for how people
could be posed in the mural.

I would very much like to look at pictures of events in Cedar Park.  I have
taken pictures of Cedar Park myself for the mural,  as well as looked at
pictures on the Cedar Park Neighbors website.  If you have pictures of
events in Cedar park I would really like to look at them. You can email some
to me or I would be happy to come to you to meet in person.

While Clark Park is not within the boundaries of Cedar Park, I felt that
many Cedar Park residents use Clark Park and that it is part of the story of
the neighborhood as well.  Please let me know what you think. There are two
big walls and I want to be thorough in capturing a portrait of people's
lives in the area around 47th and Baltimore.

I really want to do a good job that you will all be happy with for these
murals. please contact me with any ideas or concerns.

David