In a message dated 3/13/2007 7:23:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Every child  deserves to have a building that is nice and new.  Even I
deserve to work  in a building where I can at least use the restroom and find
it
reasonably  clean and tidy.

You are equating "nice" "clean" and "tidy" with "new." There may or may not
be some correlation. I have serious doubts as to whether the
recently-discussed "new" West Philadelphia High School will solve any --  let
alone, many or
all -- of the violence problems we have recently been  encountering in the
schools. I would suspect that for a lot less money than  would be involved in
building an entirely new facility, the present structure  can be made "nice"
"clean" and "tidy." And surely the city fathers can find a  way to take the
extra
money from the capital budget for things like extra  maintenance, security,
books, etc.

Always at  your service and ready for a dialog ® brand resident and housing
provider,
Al Krigman

http://www.aol.com.