  From: Wilma de Soto<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Bill Sanderson<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ; UnivCity
listserv<mailto:UnivCity@list.purple.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 7:22 AM
  Subject: Re: [UC] RE: West Philly High re recent violence there

  Every child deserves to have a building that is nice and new.  Even I deserve
to work in a building where I can at least use the restroom and find it
reasonably clean and tidy.

  I was relating what has happened in new building such as my University City
story.  The prevailing sentiment seems to me "If it's not mine personally, I
don't care about it."

  This goes for books, furniture, walls, lockers any school property or
property belonging to others.

  If you touch MINE however, I'll kill or harm you.  To wit, Frank Burd and the
proverbial not allowed in school anyway iPod.  Mr. Burd (who REALLY didn't have
to do so), was going to return after class anyway.  Not good enough!  They had
to "get him".