Special thanks to Jim Cummings who suggested the following:

you could do a find replace and change the
format of the found cells to have a yellow highlight.

Worked like some Lucky Charms! Now I have my Excel database of 4500 rows
with the found cells highlighted (in red rather than yellow.)

Now I can reveal what I've been so madly working on all night. I have a
drinks database with labels for such info as "Inventor", "Bar Where First
Served", and a gazillion ingredients. What I've been looking for is
cocktails mixed with Blue Curacao. Turns out there are about 200 of them.
Now I can relax, mix myself a green Shirley Temple and enjoy what's left of
St. Paddy's Day.

Thanks again, list geeks!!

--
Ross Bender