In a message dated 3/30/2007 11:31:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

the  entire thing ... shows up as if it were forwarded from a previous  post.

Maybe it's AOL because the same thing happened with the version I got. It
was hard to follow.

The bottom line for me would be the question about the scenario described  in
the original pseudonymous Andy Toy post.

Can we hear from someone on the list who was at the Dock Street pre-opening
party? I believe the issues that Tony West raised were:
a) Does anyone know the origininator of this post, since it came out  after
the fact that it wasn't from the candidate or his campaign  organization.
b) Was Andy "introduced" as a speaker during the event, if so by whom, and
also if so was the introduction an implied or express endorsement -- say, as
opposed to a thanks for attending or for some assistance he had provided in
getting the project implemented.

Can anybody provide answers to either or both of the above (in words of one
syllable or less)?

Always at  your service and ready for a dialog ® brand resident and housing
provider,
Al Krigman