In a message dated 4/1/2007 2:50:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Martin  Cabry, director of zoning and community for
Blackwell, said the  councilwoman has come out in support of
the move after receiving positive  feedback from most of the
residents in the  area.

This would seem to imply that a comprehensive survey was taken of "the
residents in the area" and that some kind of a majority favored the liquor
store.
If so, we should know what were the boundaries of the area surveyed and  how
the survey was worded.

I seriously doubt whether such a survey was taken -- and suspect that the
above statement is not reliable. Did Mr Cabry actually say this (we can easily
ask him to find out). If he did, we can ask for details. If he didn't (and I
suspect he said something, but not this), we can also find that out.

Always at  your service & ready for a dialog ® brand 35-year resident &
housing  provider
Al Krigman