No, strictly personal ornamentation.  Though if you like performance
piercing, I'd be more than happy to introduce you to some folks.

- Mike V.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ross Bender [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 2:53 PM
To: Mike V.
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [UC] UC List Art Gallery Excursion - Saturday (tomorrow)
12:00 - Meetup at the Greenline II

On 4/13/07, Mike V. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'd be happy to attend, only at noon I'm going to be crippling my
chances of future employment by shoving sharp pieces of ornamental metal
into myself for the first time.  Wish me luck!

- Mike V.

Is this a performance piece or just one of those routine body piercings?
Question I always have is will it set off the bells and whistles when
you go through the X-ray machines at the airport. Seems awfully
inconvenient. Anybody have any experience of this?
--
Ross Bender
http://rossbender.org