Mario your still my friend but I did get the dig.

Often people on this listserv make false statements to sway opinion.

I don't have any fears of the social persuasion of media companies..

I want everyone to join with me and say:

"THE MEDIA TODAY OF INFOTAINMENT AND PAY-TO-SAY IS FULL OF SHIT"

ok.

It is one thing to endorse a candidate inside your paper and another to
sway an
election with a full cover.

Besides, I picked my candidate after everyone announced and I read
everyone's plan,
the papers have picked theirs using their own tainted polls near the end
of the race.

It is funny to see all the lawn signs going up 6 days before the
election.