In a message dated 5/22/2007 4:10:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
...In the meantime, I not all that palsy-walsy with the  Councilwoman
although I certainly do support much of what she does in terms of  this
community.

But you, Melani, seem to be privy to the workings of UCD, being on  the
steering committee and all. So maybe you can get a statement from Wendel  Lewis
as
to the current state of the situation and what's being done to get  all the
facts.

I haven't asked him myself, yet, under the assumption that any query  coming
from me will be perceived as "loaded." It's no secret, of  course, I'd dearly
like to shoot down UCD as not being appropriate for a  NIDMA in the unlikely
event that such a thing moves forward. But, at  the moment, considering the
complications involved, it seems more important to  get at who decided and/or
did
what.

Al, just as an aside, perhaps it's a "senior moment," how you always  write
Lewis Wendell's name backwards.  His *first* name is "Lewis."   His *last* name
is "Wendell."  Are you thinking of Wendell Wilkie, or some  other famous
person from history?

Anyway, this morning you wrote:

In a message dated 5/22/2007 10:03:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,