As I was sitting closest to Ross I can perhaps best address this.

Upon entering the theater, we were given a bell which we were told to ring if
the jokes became too "risqué" -- this as a signal to the actors that the line
betwixt salt and sin was being crossed and the audience felt the icy grip of
impending moral denouement. Within the first few minutes one of the characters,
dressed as a large, pink, hot dog, uttered a line with the word "buttocks" in
it. Shocked into a state of intense action, Ross immediately clutched for the
bell, but in the dark missed by inches and knocked it to the floor where it
rolled under a chair across the isle from us -- far from reach. Unfortunately,
in rapid succession the same actor uttered the word "bosoms" and the phrase
"clean as a whistle", which was used in a manner I'd never imagined before but
the salaciousness of which could not be disputed. Ross clutched his chest,
gasping a faint but well rehearsed Mennonite oath to ward off evil, and his
eyes rolled back into his head. He quickly collapsed into his seat, at which
time I espied a phial of what I took to be smelling salts in his breast pocket.
I broke it open and waved it under his nose in a puissant dose. Later we
discovered that this ampule in fact contained Amyl nitrite, a fierce and
powerful drug which Dr. Bender had apparently been self-administering already
in somewhat ill-advised amounts. He quickly revived, but I fear he witnessed
the rest of the play in a chemical fueled frenzy for which I feel partly (if
not wholly) responsible. He seemed at times to have been transported back
through the years to a production of Heidi he had seen in his youth and began
to weep at the scene where Peter pushes Clara's wheelchair over the cliff. This
pageant seemed to replay several times in his fevered mind, as Ross would stand
at intervals, waving a penny loafer in the air and shouting "No Peter! No
Peter!" -- which only stirred the actors on stage into bouts of further
lasciviousness, thinking they were being egged on in the manner of the bawdy
audiences they had come to expect, the theater being so close to such a number
of Fraternity Houses. By the end of the evening, Ross was sweat drenched and
raving -- the actors said, to a man, that they had never seen a more animated
patron and plied him with coupons beseeching him to return to tomorrow nights
performance to pepper them once again with the non sequitors which are the very
life-blood of this particular show.

There were others there from the list who can probably fill in any small
details I may have missed.

kc