>Again with the comprehension problems, Cassidy?

>A prisoner is not just defined as one who resides in a prison.  The people
>in the "community service" program are forced against their will to provide
>free labor as a form of punishment.  If they refuse, the punishment gets
>more severe.  They are under the coerced control of another, in this case,
>UCD employees.  I used the word correctly.

Can you provide a usage of this that's not invented by you? I checked out
dictionary.com and found these:

1.      a person who is confined in prison or kept in custody, esp. as the
result of legal process.
2.      prisoner of war.
3.      a person or thing that is deprived of liberty or kept in restraint.

Is Penn actually making their students "prisoners" without going through the
court system? If they're doing this, I think you should be dialing the ACLU,
not wasting time posting here.

>Whether or not UCD is guilty of 5
>years or more of illegal activity, or one illegal "mistake," the issue of
>UCD credibility is different than the issues of a criminal trial.

Let me also quote your previous email "...nothing about this illegal action and
cover-up..."

"Illegal" which to me suggests that there has, would, or should be a criminal
trial. What has UCD done exactly here that's been proven illegal in a court of
law? I'm missing that one. All I heard was an allegation. Now, if you get Lewis
convicted of an "illegal action" you can offer him community service instead of
jail time. But until then, I think it's probably just libel.