Ross- I was thinking of writing the same thing to "Krigman Al" because he
obviously (or purposely) keeps writing Wendell Lewis instead of Lewis
Wendell. So much funnier coming from you!

Kyle- "sweet barking cheese"? You've used this phrase more than once
before-- and upon a google search, seems that you've said it as your opening
statement for an article of cleaning a camera. Where does one come up with
that? I mean, the visual alone! (would actually be cool to see in a
picture--hint hint) Did you come up with that by yourself?

Sometimes I really would like to know what prescriptions you guys are on!
:)

Dan