In a message dated 6/1/07 1:38:28 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> And it's true that the alleged violations of federal law have to to with
> UCD and not the NID...

On this point I agree with you, Al.   And I agree that I am a member of the
NID Steering Committee.

The Steering Committee is not involved in the investigation about Malcolm X
Park.    And I'm not a spokesperson for the UCD.

You aren't following my advice about how to get people to respond to you.
As I wrote earlier, people are more likely to respond if you approach them
politely, show respect, and don't prejudge them.   You have failed on all three
counts here, plus you have no right to order me to do something or threaten me
if I don't do it.   In addition, you didn't answer my question about whether or
not you had asked the UCD directly for information.

So I won't be responding to any more of your emails on this topic, and the
fact that I won't respond doesn't prove any of the things you want it to prove,
and doesn't make any of the points you want to make.

It only proves that your approach drives folks away.

Melani Lamond

Melani Lamond, Associate Broker
Urban & Bye, Realtor
3529 Lancaster Ave.