  From: Wilma de Soto
  To: Glenn ; UnivCity listserv
  Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 4:25 PM
  Subject: Re: [UC] Delay and old news tactic

  Today, The Philadelphia Daily News had a mention about Jannie Blackwell and
the UCD scandal at Black Oak Park (now called Malcolm X Park), in their "Clout"
section.

  Nothing really new to report, but it won't be long now since the hounds have
grappled on to it.

  I am sorry for her AND John Fenton.

  _Wilma