this is probably better suited for one of the lawyers on the list -- I don't
know what typically happens when a company launches an internal investigation.
Do they issue press releases? Do they simply decline to comment until the
investigation is over? Does a spokes-person make periodic updates? I have no
idea what's typically done or what I should be expecting. I can speak for
myself and say that when we do hear the results, I'll look at their statement
and decide whether or not it answers all of my questions and proceed from there.

You could always call UCD and ask if John Fenton is back to work. Or, if you
think they won't give you a straight answer, you could call the University City
Review and suggest they do an article on the progress. I think both are
reasonable.

kc