Such excitement over a simple question.  Do you find a lot of intended meaning
and purpose in my question?

I must be very naughty.  I bet if I did this constantly, I'd make people angry.
 Especially, if a group of idiots always picked up and ran with the intention
of the loaded question..  This time, of course, my loaded question struck a
nerve.

I know it is the duty of all UCD cheerleaders to protect the cover-up of the
Precious. As the Precious sinks deeper into the slime, I can really feel the
desperation and anxiety.  I feel for all of you.
I don't have time for a proper literary criticism of your posts this morning.
But I would like to come back and draw together your posts about the words,
prisoner and hearsay. Now, we have the latest cheerleader confusion over a made
up, then refuted, legal requirement for a non-profit organization to conduct
itself honorably.

You cheerleaders are probably correct, the Precious probably has no legal
requirement to be honest or conduct itself honorably. Since I'm not a
cheerleader, I'm not so excited or impressed with your refutation of nonsense.

Long live the Precious,

Your Buddy, the freedom fighter