In a message dated 6/7/07 12:06:01 PM, Krfapt writes:
>  What's the relevance? The posting on our little list had nothing to do
> with what happened at the meeting.
>  Al

Really?   Our "little list" of over 300 University City folks who care enough
about what's happening in this community to stay aboard, despite having to
endure frequently nasty exchanges and messages?   We don't count?   We can be
lied to, or spoken to anonymously by folks who refuse to reveal their
identities?

According to Tony's report, the first Thursday meeting <<... asked that UCD
policies in general be made public.>>

What about the Councilwoman's office's policies?   Shouldn't they be public
also?   We elect her; should her office and/or her supporters be sending
anonymous emails to the listserv?   Or was it sent by an anonymous supporter of
John
Fenton?   Or somebody who just guessed about today's meeting, and just
happened to be right?   In any case, what is to be gained by adding new layers
of
secrecy to neighborhood processes?   Committeeman7 knew what was going to
happen
today and is probably reading my questions on the list now.   Who is he, or
she, and why is this person afraid to identify him or herself?

Al, you didn't answer my question:   do you know?

Melani Lamond

Melani Lamond, Associate Broker
Urban & Bye, Realtor
3529 Lancaster Ave.